October 8, 2019
7 pm - 9 pm
Need some inspiration for Thanksgiving dinner?
Chef Kelly Cattani from Bluestone Cottage is joining us at Frescolio on St Mary’s for an evening of small bites, all inspired by the rich flavours of fall. All of her creations will feature Frescolio’s EVOOs and balsamic vinegars! Sample beautiful food, stay for a glass of wine and discover how our delicious products can take your culinary prowess to a whole new level. The Frescolio team will be available to give you a tour of the shop. Chef Kelly will be working her magic on site and will be presenting her nibbles while you wander through a foodie’s paradise of specialty extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Frescolio South - 1604 St Mary's Rd.
- Corn and cheddar bread pudding with corn crema, apple glazed roasted pork tenderloin, baked granny smith apples and toasted seeds with Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Cauliflower mashed potato with charred onions, roast beef striploin, buttered brussels sprouts and veal demi-glace with Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Maple roasted carrots with salted cream, pistachio dukkah with Avocado Oil
- Stuffed turkey breast roulade with roasted pears and parsnips, poached cranberries with Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- Blueberry crumble with lemon zest and cream cheese with Blueberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar